Since 2013, we have spoken to 50 different gatherings and have coordinated 20 cross cultural, local and international outreaches amongst Mongolian and North American tribes.
Tribal people following the Creator and discipling nations beginning with a bridge between Native North Americans and Mongols.
- MOBILIZE through outreaches
- EVANGELIZE indigenous people groups
- DISCIPLE and TRAIN
- LOVE (Matthew 22:37)
- CORPORATE PRAYER & WORSHIP before action
- RESPECT CULTURE
- WALK IN HUMILITY
- SERVE the Lord by serving one another, community and the nations
- We led Cross-Cultural programs and outreaches to the Reindeer People Group in Khuvsgul province, Mongolia since 2012.
- Organized Teaching English to children and adults in the remote areas of Mongolia since 2012 (Reindeer people group and Mandal area in the north)
- Ministered to "high-risk" prisoners in Zuunkharaa, Mongolia. About 300 people were encouraged by our visits in July 2014.
- Partnered with "Life Heroes Project" for helping alcoholics achieve sobriety.
- Contributed towards remodeling project of a local school in Zuunkharaa.
- Helped a Nez Perce woman to go on the cross-cultural outreach to Mongolia in 2014.
- Helped three American and two Mongolian people to make an outreach to Reindeer people in 2014.
- Speaking at Heart to Heart Women's Conference in Window Rock, AZ, on Feb 14, 2015. About 250 Native Women and men attended.